What is a cosmetic filling?
Cosmetic dental fillings are an alternative to the silver/black mercury fillings that are often used to repair teeth. The materials (resins) used today come in a variety of natural tooth shades that allow the dentist to match your existing tooth color effortlessly ...
For more information on Cosmetic dental fillings in Greenville, SC call us at 864-233-4166 or to schedule your New Patient Experience here.
Schedule appointment with the best cosmetic dentist Greenville SC now.
- Long-term wear resistance
- Total color stability over time
- The only composite that mimics the enamel surface
- Polishes to an enamel-like luster with a polish that lasts longterm
- Resists stain and plaque accumulation
- Most lifelike translucence of all composites
- More prone to fracture
- Will stain over long periods of time
- Not as strong as porcelain
For longevity and aesthetics the best approach is porcelain veneers.