If you answer yes to any of these questions contact us and let us know prior to coming into our office.(864-233-4166)
1. Do you have any of the following respiratory symptoms? Fever, sore throat, Cough, Shortness of
2. Have you recently lost your sense of smell or taste?
3. Do you have any GI symptoms? Diarrhea? Nausea?
4. Even if you don’t currently have any of the above symptoms, have you experienced any of these
symptoms in the last 14 days?
5. Have you been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last14days?
6. Have you traveled outside the UnitedStates by air or cruise ship in the past 14days?
7. Have you traveled within the UnitedStates by air, bus, or train within the past 14days?
Dr. Lindner graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University in 1986 and Fairleigh Dickinson College of Dental Medicine in 1990. He completed a 1-year fellowship in TMJ-Facial pain diagnosis, treatment, and management at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Professional memberships include: American Dental Association, South Carolina Dental Association, Piedmont Dental Society, American Academy Cosmetic Dentistry and DOCS Education. American Taekwondo Association (ATA) Additionally, Dr.Lindner is affiliated with the Periodontics-Implant Study Club of Greenville. Dr. Lindner is a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM), the only non-profit professional association dedicated exclusively to the practice of dental sleep medicine. Dr. Lindner helps treat snoring and obstructive sleep apnea with oral appliance therapy. Learn More About Dr. Lindner Here: