Sedation Dentistry in Greenville, SC
Imagine with sedation dentistry going to the dentist or going through a complex dental procedure without the stress and anxiety commonly associated with such. In this paragraph, I’m going to discuss why oral conscious sedation dentistry has provided that relief to millions of patients. Firstly, with oral conscious sedation dentistry all you have to do is take a small pill sit back and relax knowing you will be comfortable for your entire visit! Secondly, It is safe to your health. Thirdly, it works every time. In conclusion, it is a great way to get your teeth healthy again. As member of DOCS, the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, Dr. Lindner stays current on sedation medication protocols.
Candidates For Sedation Dentistry?
- Patients who experience fear or anxiety going to the dentist.
- Difficulty with traditional numbing techniques.
- People with extremely sensitive gums or teeth.
- Anyone with a bad gag reflex or choking phobia.
- Patients with needle and shot phobias.
- Existing Restoration Exam
- Complex dental procedures or oral surgery.
For more information on Sedation Dentistry in Greenville, SC call us at 864-233-4166 or to schedule your New Patient Experience here.